We take the stress out of event management .
Our team works ”hand-and-glove” with the client to set event objectives, select the right venue, create content that attracts your target audience and design the message you want to share through the event.
Our certified meeting planners provide clients with meaningful sessions to engage, collaborate and partner with industry peers on issues of common interest.
Whether it’s a small group or a large conference, we take care of the details; letting the client explore new ideas, best practices and trends influencing their industry.
Our meeting planners are proud to implement green meeting practices to minimize event waste and provide a green meeting experience for attendees.
Beyond the attendee experience, these events also generate branding and income opportunities for not for profit organizations.
- Coordinating site selection and negotiate the contract
- Creating an event management plan
- Setting up event registration
- Coordinating with volunteers and committees to develop meeting agendas and educational programs
- Developing registration materials and supervise onsite
- Hiring and supervising contractors to support the meeting
- Coordinating speakers
- Solicit exhibit space and develop an exhibitor floor-plan
- Disseminate post event evaluations to attendees
- Provide post event financial recap