Our comprehensive menu of association management services allows the leadership of an association to focus on the priority of providing a robust membership experience that supports their organizations mission.
We provide a strong organizational foundation and structure by building Board succession plans, facilitating Board orientation and leadership retreats, updating bylaws, drafting financial and HR compliance documents, billing and recording member dues, producing financial reports, managing the membership database, overseeing member communications, managing social media platforms, designing websites and posting content. We can perform all the administrative tasks necessary to insure a positive association member and Board experience.
Of course, every association has unique needs and varying resources. Our Association Partner Plan offers the client an opportunity to tailor their needs to their budget. It strategically focuses desired outcomes to available dollars.
Since only a handful of associations can flourish through the funding of member dues-only; we also take great pride in creating non-dues revenue income for our association clients.
- General administration
- Organizational management
- Financial management
- Meeting and convention management
- Membership database management
- Board and leadership development
- Handling telephone and email communications with current members and prospective members, sponsors and the public
- Updating and maintaining the association database, website and mailing lists
- Daily administrative functions
- Working closely with your leadership to grow your organization
- Post relevant content to client social media channels